All Ages Weekday Classes
- The 1:30 weekday class is usually very quiet so we welcome students of all ages
- Great for kids 6 and up and Adults
- Project-Based teaching method with TONS of project options at every skill level! Click here to check out some of our project offerings.
- Staff on duty during ALL studio hours. We expect everyone to need assistance and we’re here to help! The success of the student is our primary goal!
- All supplies and equipment are included in the class rate, bring your own machine and fabric if you wish but not at all necessary.
- Drop off recommended due to COVID restrictions.
- Students work at their own pace with individual instruction. All classes are mixed ages.
- Ample parking provided in front of the main entrance, additional parking in the middle of the main lot
- 1:30pm to 3:30pm
Class Size is limited to 5 students.
- If you wish to book a group of students (up to 5) you can do so. Selecting 5 students will guarantee your group will have exclusive use of the studio. If you only have 4 students but desire exclusive use of the studio you must select 5 students.
- To book classes that occur on a weekly basis you must add each class to your cart separately. It’s not possible to book a series of classes automatically at this time.
- You may cancel any booking from the My Account Page at any time up to 5 minutes before the class start time you can also call, text, or email. If you used store credit or a gift certificate to purchase the class then the value will be returned to your account immediately for future use. If you paid for your class with a credit card then a store credit will be manually issued to your account within 24-48 hours. There are no refunds for canceled classes. If you fail to attend a class without canceling then no credit will be issued, no exceptions.
- If you used store credit or gift certificate to pay for your class you can simply cancel the first class from the My Account Page and then use the credit to rebook the desired class time. If you paid by credit card the easiest way to reschedule is to contact the studio. To reschedule yourself online you must cancel the first class, wait for your store credit to be issued (up to 48 hours), then rebook the desired class time.
Looking for discounted rates? You can purchase store credit and receive up to 25% off retail prices.