Kids Weekday Classes
- Great for kids 6 and up
- Project-Based teaching method with TONS of project options at every skill level! Click here to check out some of our project offerings.
- Staff on duty during ALL studio hours. We expect everyone to need assistance and we’re here to help! The success of the student is our primary goal!
- All supplies and equipment are included in the class rate, bring your own machine and fabric if you wish but not at all necessary.
- Drop off recommended due to COVID restrictions.
- Students work at their own pace with individual instruction. All classes are mixed ages.
- Ample parking is provided in front of the main entrance, additional parking in the middle of the main lot
Times available vary by the day and program but are generally:
- 12:30pm to 5:30pm
The minimum class time is 2 hours
- To book classes that occur on a weekly basis you must add each class to your cart separately. It’s not possible to book a series of classes automatically at this time.
- You may cancel any booking from the My Account Page at any time up to 5 minutes before the class start time. If you used store credit or a gift certificate to purchase the class then the value will be returned to your account immediately for future use. If you paid for your class with a credit card then a store credit will be manually issued to your account within 24-48 hours. There are no refunds for canceled classes. If you fail to attend a class without canceling then no credit will be issued, no exceptions.
- If you used store credit or gift certificate to pay for your class you can simply cancel the first class from the My Account Page and then use the credit to rebook the desired class time. If you paid by credit card then you must cancel the first class, wait for your store credit to be issued (up to 48 hours), then rebook the desired class time. You can also contact the studio and move your appointment.