Just like Open Studio, vacation programs are project-based with a mix of ages sewing individual projects at their own pace and skill level. Studio helpers circulate the room teaching each student relevant skills to complete their projects. We encourage independence and self-exploration with an emphasis on peer mentorship. Vacation days are relaxed atmosphere full of creativity and silliness. A great confidence building and peer bonding activity for kids 5 and up!
- For students staying longer than three hours we recommend sending a snack or money for our vending machine.
- We have a large parking lot for easy drop off and pick up.
- Flexible drop off and pick up times make our Summer programs compatible with most busy schedules!
We have many additional activities to break up the day, especially for extended stay students!
- Crafting station with tons of fun items to color, bead, glue, and decorate
- Cartoons in the breakroom during lunch and snack breaks
- Fun games like Connect 4, Uno, Mancala, Spot It and More!