- Project-Based teaching method with many project options at every skill level! There are mostly examples of kids projects displayed but use your imagination, if it’s made from fabric you can probably do it! Click here to check out some of our project offerings.
- We expect everyone to need assistance and we’re here to help! Your success is our primary goal!
- All supplies and equipment are included in the class rate, bring your own machine and fabric if you wish but not at all necessary.
- WiFi is available.
- Students work at their own pace with individual instruction.
- Ample parking provided in front of the main entrance, additional parking in the middle of the main lot.
- You may cancel any booking from the My Account Page at any time up to 5 minutes before the class start time. If you used store credit or a gift certificate to purchase the class then the value will be returned to your account immediately for future use. If you paid for your class with a credit card then a store credit will be manually issued to your account within 24-48 hours. There are no refunds for canceled classes. If you fail to attend a class without canceling then no credit or refund will be issued, no exceptions.
- If you used store credit or gift certificate to pay for your class you can simply cancel the first class from the My Account Page and then use the credit to purchase the desired class time. If you paid by credit card then you must cancel the first class, wait for your store credit to be issued (up to 48 hours), then rebook the desired class time. Or you can pay to book the desired class time now and save your store credit for use in the future.